Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Target Mini Haul!


 So I needed to deposit some money into my bank account and then come straight home to get ready for ballet class. But unfortunately for me there's a Target right near my community bank. And I looked around and came back home with Biore & Aveeno....


I've heard and read about the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Limited Edition tin box. But could not find it at my local drugstores. So seeing it at Target for an amazing price of $8.49 for a box of 14 nose strips, I had to buy it.
 The cute blue design tin box is really nice. The flip top has a little mirror on the inside. But it's not big enough to fit ALL my pore strips. But that's because I have 50+ strips.






  As for the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer. It was a bit out of my price range for a moisturizer but I like to splurge every once in awhile. It cost $14.99 and came with a sample size of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.  I was a little skeptical with buying this because on one hand I have read sooooooooooo many great reviews for this product. But on the other, I had a bad encounter with one of their products in the past. I did a review on it here.
 But I decided to give in a chance and if I hate it, I can always return it and get my money back.






1 comment:

  1. oh i love this post!
    really good!
    Love the blog btw, so great, you have amazing taste!
    Could you please check mine out please?
    would be an honour!
    Itsfashiondamnit.blogspot.com
    thanks so much! keep up the good work!
    Lottie
    <3
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete