Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, March 25, 2011

My life

  
   This week has been pretty busy for me. I've been training hard for the Cinderella recital in two months. Also, I've started a walk routine. Sara Crew (my doggy) and I go for walks on Sunday now. From 7:00 am to 10:00am. Just my dog, music and me. It's good exercise and I enjoy quality time with my little Sara.
   Due to not-much- sleep, my skin look kinda crappy, I will go to bed early for now on. I don't care how expensive, or how many skin care items you have, food and sleep play a BIG part in how well your skin looks. You can use a $300 cream everyday for the rest of your life but if you eat nothing but junk food and party round the clock your skin will show it.
  Anyway, as you may or may not know, I am now in college studying Art History. Well, I drop the class and picked another. I realized that I hate Art History class because it's boring. So I am now studying Literacy & Language Education. I love this course and will continue to take it.
   
   That's all for this week's updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment