Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Meet Sara Crewe!


    Meet Sara Crewe, my new best friend and roommate. My dad found her out in a vacant lot. He took her to a nearby vet and had her examine. It turns out she must have been abandon my her owners because she is in perfect health. So my dad brought her to my place and ask if I wanted to keep her. One look at her and I couldn't say no, but I had to make sure my landlady was find with it. After I got the thumbs up I had to find the perfect name for her.

   So I was thinking about a timeless classic movie I watched when I was young. "A Little Princess" (1995 version). I remember how much that film meant to me. And my favorite character was the main character; Sara Crewe. So that's her name. She is very sweet and well trained. I can't understand why anyone would give her up.


    Well, I don't have to be sad about being alone anymore, I got Sara with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment