Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Hour



    

"Earth Hour is a global event organized by WWF, and is held on the last Saturday of March annually, asking households and businesses to turn off their non-essential lights and other electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change." ~Source: Wikipedia


    Some of my friends and I are getting together and having a sleepover in celebration of Earth Hour. We are going to listen to music, eat and tell really bad jokes lol.


    So, I hope you all join me and the rest of the world at this event. The best this is you don't even have to leave your house.

Tonight, March 27, 2010 at 8:30pm to 9:30pm

Turn off your lights, Give the Earth a break....

-





♥Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment