Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, March 25, 2011

New Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Wash


 TGIF everyone! What better way to start the weekend with a free body wash. I was going through my morning paper and I found a coupon from Clean & Clear. "Buy one Morning Burst Body Wash and get one free" up to $5.99 in retail. But if you wait til the week of the 27th of March, at Walgreens you can save 25% off from their Clean & Clear sale. The coupon will expire on May 15, 2011.

                               





(Walgreens Sale, Starts March 27, 2011)





No comments:

Post a Comment