Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth Hour 2011


 Earth Hour is a global event organized by WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature, also known as World Wildlife Fund) and is held on the last Saturday of March annually, asking households and businesses to turn off their non-essential lights and other electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change. -Wiki

 I started Earth Hour last year with a few friends of mine and we all enjoyed it very much. And we are all going to do it again this year, and I ask that you all join us. What my friends and I do is turn everything off, grab some flashlighs and tell very lame & corny stories. It only last for an hour but is the best hour in the world. So grab a friend and join in with Earth Hour. And guess what?, you are not alone in this. MILLIONS of people all over the world are doing the same thing. So, join us!


                


No comments:

Post a Comment