Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cinderella/신데렐라


  "Hyeon-su is a normal girl on summer break. Hyeon-su's mother is a plastic surgeon who has coincidentally operated on all of Hyeon-su's friends. Her friends discover that all of them saw something very strange and very frightening when they went under the knife. Hyeon-su's mother is keeping a secret that is somehow connected to this ghost that is haunting all of her patients, and Hyeon-su takes it upon herself to figure out what's going on before more of her friends kill themselves, or worse."


   I want to start of by saying that this is nothing like the fairy tale Cinderella, the only thing they have in common is the title and nothing else. Anyways, I just got this movie a few days ago from a nearby movie store. The move is called Cinderella and is in Korean but has English subs on the DVD. I'm a big fan of horror films. So me and my boyfriend watched this and it was scary in parts but for a horror movie it was pretty deep. My boyfrend didn't really like it but I really enjoyed it, I think you can find this movie on YouTube. This movie will make you re-think the word "surgery".

                                         Girls are dying to be beautiful....

                                                                   and this is no fairy tale.....




No comments:

Post a Comment