Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

APT/아파트

 

















   



  

   "Se-jin, a lonely department store employee, moves into a high-rise apartment building. One day she notices that the lights in the windows of the building opposite all start to mysteriously flicker at exactly 9:56pm. She begins to suspect that these occurrences are somehow linked to a series of suspicious deaths in the neighbourhood."




APT is a south korean horror film that stars my favorite Korean actress, Ko So-young, so I knew that I was going to like this. Her acting is so great in this film (she does great acting in any role really) and the movie itself is a real good. I think Ko So-young should star in more horror movies. If you live in Singapore the title of the movie is called 9:56. When I purchase this movie online my friend asked me "Don't you get tired of asian horror movies?" . The film is creepy but also very sad, I really did cry at some scenes in the movie. I reccomend this to all who are not chickens !




No comments:

Post a Comment