Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Monday, October 1, 2012

October, Thank you.

  Today is the first full month of Autumn. For me it's my last month here in San Diego.  I've been accepted into a private ballet school in New York. I just received my letter this morning! I'm so happy I'm crying now as I type this. All my hard work and patience as finally paid off! But before I move, I need to find a job, hopefully in dancing. But anything will do.

  I cannot believe that I will be living in New York!!!!!! I've been there on occasion but to live there, being able to go to Broadway shows whenever I want, the best ballet performance just steps away from my place.

  THE FOOD! I love New York food! I once had a pizza from there and could never find anything to top it in Boston or San Diego!

 Worst part about all this? moving. I hate moving but will move 1000 times over if it means getting one step closer to my goals.

  This also means I need to shop for Fall/Winter clothes. And I can start wearing my scarf collection!

  The school will pay for all of my classes, I'll be responsible for food & supplies.  I'll be in school Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm. I'll have weekends and holidays off. If I'm late to school I don't go to class. According to the letter they're pretty strict.  I love it already!

Now first thing first, got to find a place to live.







No comments:

Post a Comment