Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

In The Mail: Dragon Pocket Watch Necklaces

  I kinda have a thing for Dragons and skulls. Mainly because as a child, I wasn't allowed to own anything with skulls or Dragons on them. My parents though they, along with many other stuff that was forbidden at home was demonized and I missed out on a lot of awesome things!
   But now that I'm adult and making my own money I buy whatever I want :)! And I brought two pocket watches with Dragon designs on the front.

  I got the first Dragon pocket watch after seeing it on PinkIce.com. But it was for $17.99 and that's NOT including tax plus shipping. So I decided to see if I could find it cheaper. And I did, on Esty.com for $5.65!  Second one I brought on eBay for $3.65.

                                    These are the perfect accessories for Fall!







No comments:

Post a Comment