Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

In The Mail: Target Beauty Bag Fall 2012

  Just as my other bags, three weeks ago I requested a free Target Beauty Bag and it came in the mail today! Again, I only requested one but got two. I'm giving my spare to my best friend :)


But there is something a bit different about this bag. Target has stated on their Facebook page (Facebook.com/TargetStyle) that this will be their FINAL free beauty bag.


 The beauty bag has a Leopard print or Cheetah print and a bit of a rough texture feel to it. It feels very durable and has a all black lining on the inside. Perfect makeup bag for Fall!

  But...the contents leave a lot to be desired. Mostly hair care products but as always, the Target Only coupon book has some great deals!

In the Bag:
*Sample of L'Oreal Paris EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Camelina Nourishing Shampoo
 L'Oreal Paris EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Camelina Nourishing Conditioner
L'Oreal Paris EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Camelina Deep Nourishing Masque.

*Sample of  Fekkai Glossing Shampoo, Fekkai Glossing Conditioner.

* Sample of Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Conditioner.

* Sample of Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer.

* Sample of Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

*Target only coupon booklet



No comments:

Post a Comment