Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, June 1, 2012

1st Day of June!

Me in the purple!

  Summer is here and it's time to go on vacation. Since my college classes double as a summer program I won't be doing much relaxing. But I will be making this summer the best yet! Other than shamelessly spend my money on frivolous things things have been great. But I've been sick for the past two days, think I caught something at school. On the topic of school, It's great. I'm learning a lot and made best friends for life.
  We are having a ballet recital on June 19. It's nothing big, just to get use to performing in public. Which I've already grown accustom to since I was a child. But more practice never hurt anybody.
  I'm looking forward to two new ballet shows coming on TV. "Breaking Point" and "BunHeads". I'm hoping they'll be good. I'm leaning towards BunHeads being better because Breaking Point looks like it's going to focus on more of a love story. Maybe my ballet teacher will mention to watch them for homework lol. Not gonna happen I know :P



   Earlier in the week, I re-watched Rose Red by Stephen King and then watched The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer, it's the prequel to Rose Red. I loved both so much that I decided to order a copy of the book "The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer: My Life at Rose Red" on Amazon. I read lots of reviews that this is a highly recommend book. Can't wait for it to come!

  
    Haven't talked about Sara Crewe lately, she doing fine. Just a few days ago I was leaving my apartment and she runs right past me down the hallway wanted to ride in my car. I got her leash and let her come with me. She, like many dogs love to stick her head out of the window. I get kinda scared when she does, she's so small I think she'll be blown away. 



More updates later! Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment