Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

In The Mail: Biore Free Samples

  Came home to a nice surprise from a crappy day of work. My Biore free samples came in the mail today. I ordered these off of Biore's FaceBook page about a month or so ago.

The samples includes...

*One packet of their new "Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser"

*One packet of their "Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub".

*And one nose "Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strip".

Plus a $1.00 off coupon on ANY Biore product.








No comments:

Post a Comment