Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters & More!


   So I finally broke down and got into the Revlon Lip Butter trend. But I was NOT gonna spend $8.00 for just one. So I waited until I found a good deal going on. Then I read a blog entry from my go-to drugstore beauty source "Nouveau Cheap" about the Revlon 40% off at Rite Aid Sale on all Eyes, Lips, and Face products. All this week (May 27-June 02). This would be the perfect time to stock up on those Lip Butters if I were you, I brought six at $4.49 each! I brought two Candy Apple & two Tutti Frutti (spelled it wrong in the picture, sorry ^^) because their my favorite! I'm sorry I didn't do swatches it's because my phone camera is so crappy but you can easily find them online.

Revlon Lip Butters On Sale This Week at Rite Aid, $4.49 each!


  I also brought two Revlon Nail Enamel in Light Blue 410 Dreamer & Light Purple 211 Charming, on sale at Rite Aid for $2.99 each this week only!
Revlon Nail Enamel On Sale at Rite Aid, $2.99 each.

 Then I went to Walgreen's for a flash drive and lucky me they had a 8GB Sandisk Cruzer Flash Drive on sale for $10.99! Retail price $24.99! Hurry though because when I got one, there was only one left. And they're out of stock online. And I got another Spa Face Tonic Mask on clearance sale for 99¢. It was the last one and I love them!
8GB Sandisk Flash Drive on sale for $10.99 at Walgreen's.



Spa Face Tonic Mask on clearance sale for 99¢ at Walgreen's

1 comment:

  1. Ah I so wish we had these deals in the UK, I've only got the one Revlon Lip butter so far as they're £7.99 here (around $12), which is pretty steep! And the Candy Apple ones are ALWAYS sold out! :( Jealous!

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete