Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Having Fun!


    I really do love going to fairs. The cool rides, great games, amazing food, and nice entertainment. It's the perfect way to end such a great summer. Since school will start soon I thought it would be a nice treat to go to a fair and have a great time. I love fast rides like roller costers, they are my favorite. I always went to a fair or an amusement park with my friends and always had a great fun time. We would all go on lots of rides then eat til we pass out.  I was always the one to get drag on the most heart pounding rides.


  The best part of amusement parks besides the rides are is the foods. I think that food from the fair taste the best!!!!! I love their pizza, hot dogs, ice cream, and soft drinks. I know I sound greedy but really they are great. As soon as you walk into a amusement park the smell of popcorn hit you and you start to smile cause you already know that you will have a great time. Then as you look around you see all kinds of rides and you can't decide which one to go on first. And that's when all the fun starts.I also think amusement parks bring out the child in everyone.


  So I think going to a amusement park is a great way to end such a perfect summer. It's a good way to relax and forget about your worries for one day.  It is also a great way to spend time with friends and to just get out of the house and get some fresh air.



No comments:

Post a Comment