Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In the Mail: Free box of Biore Pore Strips


  If you have a FaceBook page, which I have now (caved in and got one).Then you can head over to Biore page, like it and sign up for their "Prove It! rewards program". It's a real simple way to receive coupons, free services, and free Biore skincare products. There are two ways to earn points:

* Answer two trivia questions each and everyday, worth 5pts each.

*Buy Biore products with the "Prove It!" logo on the product's packaging, there's a little card in each one, with a 16-letter code that you use on the Prove It! site. Points rang from 500 to 750 pts. Note: not all Biore products contain a code.

   After you collect enough points you get to choose from a chart what you would like to spend your points on.....



   About three weeks ago I cashed in my Prove It! points (2600 pts.) and chooses  to get the "Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 8 Count". I just received my prize today!


See the "Prove It!" logo on the Biore products? You can earn the points when you buy them. 

Eight pore strips!

This is the card you get inside the Prove It! logo Biore products. Just type in the code, instructions are on the back.

It also came with a letter thanking me for being a member.  It reads: "Thanks for being a loyal member of  Prove It! points. We hope you enjoy your reward and keep proving it daily!"

No comments:

Post a Comment