Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beauty Reports: Simple Skincare

  Headed down to Walgreens early this morning to buy some milk but as always, I walk out spending more than I needed to. What I brought other than the milk was a product from one of the newest Skincare lines to hit the USA drugstores. "Simple Skincare" is a line from the UK that caters to sensitive skin. Because of this I had to check them out.
  Now, I don't have sensitive skin but I do have delicate eyes. Which means, if I wear sunblock or any moisturizer, I have to make sure I stay away from my eyes. Or I'll get a teary, red, tiny bumps, eye area. Which is why I stay away from eye products, because they're to harsh on my skin.

   But since this company caters to sensitive skin, this may be the holy grail eye product I've been looking for! And since it's on sale I decided to try out the "Soothing Eye Balm".

  Simple Skincare states: "Our Soothing Eye Balm soothes and relaxes tired eyes, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins."

   Sounds like the right product for me! So I am going to give this try and then give a review on it.

 The product is originally $12.99 but on sale this week (March 25 to 31) at Walgreens for $9.99 and in my Sunday Newspaper was a $2.00 coupon off any Simple Skincare product. Bring the total to $7.99, pretty cheap for an eye cream!

In my Sunday Newspaper was a $2.00 coupon off any Simple Skincare product, now till April 22.



No comments:

Post a Comment