Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day to Day Products (Pic kinda Heavy, I Guess?)

   It's that time of year again! The warm weather is coming and that means (for at least) time to change up my skincare routine! So lets get started by me explaining my skin type.
   I have combination skin. My forehead, nose, and chin (also known as the "T-Zone") is dry to the bone. But my cheek (where I breakout the most) are always oily! This has always been a problem every since I hit puberty, trying to control oil and keep my skin moisturize. I don't want to get rid of my oily skin completely but it would be nice to not have such a shiny face >.< !
This is known as the "T-Zone". An example of combination skin. 
 In the morning, the first thing I do before I even touch my face is wash my hands with soap. It is very important to do that even if you haven't been outside. I do this after I brush my teeth and right before I wash my face, morning and night, every day. My morning routine include...


*Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser: I splash my face with warm water, then use one pump of product, rub it between my wet hands and apply it to my face.

*Olay's Advanced Cleansing System: Next, I wet the brush head of my Olay system. And in circular motions, on the highest speed, I gently brush my face for about 3-4 minutes.

*Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner: After I rinse off all the cleanser, I gently pat my face dry. Then I take a cotton pad (I hate using cotton balls because little pieces always stay on my face) and squeeze a few drops of toner on it and pat it onto my face.

*Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock in SPF 70: I wait awhile to let the toner dry into my skin. After that, I apply a healthy amount of sunblock on my face. I use Coppertone Sport Sunblock Lotion Ultra Sweatproof in SPF 15 on the rest of my body.


*L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser: I splash my face with warm water, then use one pump of product, rub it between my wet hands and apply it to my face.

*Olay's Advanced Cleansing System: Next, I wet the brush head of my Olay system. And in circular motions, on the highest speed, I gently brush my face for about 3-4 minutes.

*Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner: After I rinse off all the cleanser, I gently pat my face dry. Then I take a cotton pad and squeeze a few drops of toner on it and pat it onto my face.

*Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture in SPF 20: After the toner as dry into my skin, I apply small dots (the size of a Pea) all over my face and under my chin. Then I rub it in gently.

*The Body Shop's Facial Massager: After everything's said and done, It's time for a face massage! My favorite part of my skincare routine! I first heard about this on Beauty Blogger; BeautyInLove site. She raves about this item and so does many others. I went out and brought one for myself. And I gotta say it lives up to its hype. I use this every night in bed, while I'm watching some of my favorite TV shows "The Office" & "That 70's Show". For around 1 hour and 30 minutes. It comes with instructions on how to use it.

*Nivea A Kiss of Recovery Lip Care in SPF 6: This is the last step. I apply this right before bed. And I wake up with soft. kissable lips!

  I don't keep any makeup products in my beautybag because 80% of the time I'm going out, it for Ballet class and I don't wear anything but lip balm. Or if I do go out, once I do my make up in the morning it last all day. So no need for lugging around any touch ups!


*Allegro Twirl Me Cosmetic Bag: I got this free in the mail from Target's "Target Beauty is my Bag" promotion.

*Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Milk and Honey: My favorite lip balm, smell nice and taste great. My lips are never dry again.

*EOS Lip Balm Sphere in Summer Fruit: A back up lip balm, not as good as Nivea but I love it and can't resist the cute packaging!

*Purell Aloe Hand Sanitizer:  Gotta keep this stuff on me like glue specially since I ride the metro.


*EOS Everyday Hand Lotion: I really only brought this for the packaging just like 99% of the female population. After I used it all up I refilled it with either "Nivea Body Smooth Sensation Daily Lotion" or "Johnson and Johnson 24 hour Body Lotion".

*Rimmel Scandal eyes in Black: I love this mascara because of it's HUGE brush!

*Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture in SPF 15: I keep extra moisturizer on hand in case my "T-Zone" starts to goes dry again. Which is like 80% of the time.

*Revlon Colorstay LipColor in Ripened Red (on the left): Very creamy & moisturizing on its on. I love this color.

*Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cha Cha Cherry: Another great lipcolor!

*Small Black Compact Mirror: I got this for real cheap at Rite Aid.

 These products I use maybe once a month or a few times a week. I rotate them and seem to get better results this way.

These are my favorite nail polishes, from left to right.


*New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in SideWalkers 
*New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in BoweryBlack
*Revlon Matte Suede in Emerald City

I keep all of my Biore Pore & Face Strips in one box. I think I have about 56 strips in total. I pore stripe once a month. 

 I use once of these product, once a week one a Sunday. And I rotate them to get the best result.


*Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
*St. Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub
* Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub

As for theses products, I use these on my face and neck.


*Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths: I take these with me when I'm out like at a amusement park or at the Zoo. Whenever I'm outside all day long. Keeps the dirt and oil at bay and leave my face feeling fresh and smelling good.

*Nivea Creme: I'm almost out of this stuff but it was to thick for my face and clogged my pores so I'm using this as a neck cream instead.

*Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion in SPF 15: After I'm done with my Nivea Creame, I'll start using this as my next neck moisturizer.

My bath products.....


*AVON Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil: I pour about two hand fulls into my bath water.
*Neutrogena Body Oil Light Sesame Formula: I only use a few drops of this.
*Johnson's Body Care Forever Fresh Refreshing Body Wash: I change body wash with every time I come across a new one. I'm not brand loyal at all. As long as it gets me clean, I can't complain. I used brand name and off brand body wash, and I loved them all.

*Johnson and Johnson 24 hour Body Lotion: I love this lotion, my mother used this on me when I was a baby and I'm still using the same brand.

  And last but not least, My current hair products. I was never "brand loyal" to any hair products, I just buy what every is on sale at my time of need.


*Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo
*Aussie Moist Conditioner 



No comments:

Post a Comment