Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spotted: Jason Wu for Target

   You may know Jason Wu's name by now. A favorite designer of First LadyMichelle Obama and creator of her gorgeous Inauguration Ball gown. 


 While I was reading my new issue of Teen Vogue, I saw an ad for Target. Starting February 5, 2012 Jason Wu is coming out with affordable clothing line! Price vary between $19.99 to $59.99! Very reasonable and inexpensive prices, I think. 





 I am really loving the two-toned bag, hearing it's going to be price at $50. I hope I'm able to at least get that before everything is all sold out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment