Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HairCut


  Love the feeling after getting a new hair cut! I went to Hair Cuttery on Monday, I rarely ever go to a hair salon because I am very over protective of my hair. So, either I do it or a family member or friend. But life is getting to busy for me to keep up with my "high maintenance" hair. If I don't give it special treatment almost everyday  it will go crazy on me. I have very thin & dry hair. I love volume but not big hair, just enough to frame my face just right. Because I get my hair done (usually in an up-do) before ballet recitals, my hair is constantly being pulled and tugged in every which way. Causing it to become very frail and dry. I need to apply a hot oil treatment in my hair twice a week to keep it hydrated. 

Anyway, back to my haircut. I love the result! My hair feels voluminous, light, healthy, well hydrated, and a lot stronger. 
  
  While I was out I brought some toe pads for my ballet slippers. I always end up losing them or they lose their cushieness lol! 







  I've been playing some of my old PlayStation 2 video games lately on my PS3. I find them more entertaining that a lot of the games on my PS3 and Xbox 360. Lately I've been gaming back and fourth with Trapt, Dragon Quest VIII, and Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. Trapt is my favorite even though it has sadistic elements in it.....what does that say about me O__o?





Well that's all folks! Gotta get back to the real world so I'll end this small update with another picture of my dad's new puppy. After his much needed haircut!







No comments:

Post a Comment