Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lots & Lots of Stuff!

  
   Cleaning my bedroom in my apartment, and I realize that I have so many stuff. I have alot of old magazine, shoes, clothes, books, dvds, video games and etc. And then I got to thinking why do we all have so much junk? We hold on to stuff that don't even matter and then we don't have room for the stuff anyway. So that came with a question, What things could we live without?



No comments:

Post a Comment