Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Skincare Review: Clean & Clear Soft In-Shower Facial STEAM


  A long over due review of a must have in my skincare routine, Clean & Clear Soft In-Shower Facial STEAM. I recommend this scrub for anyone really, specially for people who think the St. Ives Apricot Scrub is to harsh for their skin. Clean & Clear claims "It will detoxify, smooth and soften skin in one minute". I personally did feel softer skin after using it but my showers are usually longer than one minute. 

  The product activates using STEAM from your shower. Or if you don't have a shower then go old school and heat up some HOT water. Either way steam is needed for this product to work properly. You apply it all over on a wet face and let the steam open your pores so the product can give you a "deep clean". A lot of people call this a clay mask because of how the product feels on you skin. 


   To me it felt like a mild & thicker version of St. Ives apricot scrub. It has no scent and leaves no residue on my skin. 




  After I apply the product I take my shower and let it sit on my skin till I'm done. Then I wash it off, to make sure I get the full benefit. 

   I didn't have any problems with this like dry skin afterwards, or breakouts. It's a really nice mild scrub. My skin feels soft, smooth and helps keep my pores clean. Even better if you use the Biore Pore Strips afterwards. I use this in the morning, when I'm running late and I need to prep up my skin. 
  
  The only downside about this is you can't buy it in stores, it has been discontinued. So online is your best bet like Amazon. 



Packaging: Comes in a face down white plastic tube.

                                       Price & Location: I brought at Walgreen's for $7.00 .

                          Effectiveness: Keeps my skin soft and smooth and helps keep my pores clean.

                                               Pros: Does exactly what it states on the bottle.

        Cons: It has been pulled off store shelves, Clean & Clear has discounted it. You'll have to buy it online.


Loving it?: Yep! I use this in most of my mornings.


                                     
                                            Final Verdict: (Combine) 5 of 5 Teddy Bears



No comments:

Post a Comment