Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

American Girl: Samantha Parkington

  
  Found some old pictures in my computer from last year and two are pictures of my American Girl Doll Samantha Parkington. My dad gave me her when I was six years old. I played with her for hours everyday, read all her books and watched the movie too. She's a little beat up but that just shows how much I played with her. Now that I'm all grown-up she just really sits on my bed with the rest of my stuff animals. If I ever have a daughter I'll give her my Samantha doll....



No comments:

Post a Comment