Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Love My Breasts, Don't You?


        It's the first of October, and while we of all ages are getting ready for Halloween, costumes and candy we should also plan a trip to the doctor's for a routine breast exam. I have already made a appointment, and will be going in for my breast exam on October 14, 2011. It may be embarrassing for you especially if it's your first time but it is important and can also save your life. 


Took this picture on my way home. Even the heavens are participating in Breast Cancer Awareness Month... beautiful.  





No comments:

Post a Comment