Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In the Mail: U by Kotex Free Samples

     Disclaimer: I am in no way sponsored or paid by Kotex, these items were sent to me for free.



   U by Kotex were giving away free samples of their Tampon, Pads and Liners. I requested some and I received...


I thought the packing was pretty cool. It came in a slide out box. And it was very discreet. It didn't say "FREE PAD & TAMPONS INSIDE!!" on the box. Just a black box with some designs on it.

I received two Tampons. The green one is R for "Regular" and the pink is S for "Super". Depending on your flow.

One pad in Regular.

And instructions on how to properly use the Tampons.
A very cute bag to keep all your Liners, Tampons, or Pads in.

A tin box big enough to fit some Liners or Tampons.

Four sample Liners were inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment