Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day at my new Dance School!

  
   After getting settle in my new apartment and new life in San Diego, I started going to a new dance school too! I start school at 8:30 am, But I arrived early on my first day and got a chance to see some students doing an early morning rehearsal for a show I guess they'll be performing later.


    Soon as class began, our teacher (who I believe was a Drill Sergeant in another life) told us to change in our leotards. I..... mistakenly pack my white long tutu and blue flats instead of my brand new pink ones. So unlucky.... >__>


    But thankfully I was NOT the only one that had bad lucky. Several other girls came in just the same with long tutus, lol.
    After the first day of school ended, I walked to the metro stop and got a Biracial ice cream on the way.


   Came home, took a nice hot bath, to relax my muscles and worked on multiple projects and of course blogging ;) on my laptop. While Sara Crewe slept away....


No comments:

Post a Comment