Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Grudge stairs at you! (Okay that was lame....)

  
  Coming home from a day filled with dance classes, friends and bits of shopping, I was taking the stairs to my apartment. I have a fear of enclosed spaces so elevators are a no go unless I'm VERY late for a meeting. In that case, I shove earphones in my ears, turn up the volume and close my eyes until my stop comes. Anyway, I was walk up the stairs and looked down and the stairs reminded me of the same ones on The Grudge. I wonder if these are the same ones that were shot in the movie.....lol


            




             




No comments:

Post a Comment