Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Spotted: Girl Crush, Emily Browning


  As I may have stated before, I have a huge girl crush on Emily Browning. I mean, I just love her! lol This picture by Nylon (I guess it is, I got it off their site) she's wearing an oversize Louis Vuitton sweater as a dress. Looks so cute I want to copy her look! But the outfit looks kinda hot to wear in the Summer so maybe fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment