Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mini Haul: Sun and Gloss


   Did a little sun shopping a few days ago, I ran out of my La Roche Posay sunscreen and the store that I usually get it from ran out of stock. So I desperately needed sunblock for my camping trip that I went to with friends. And as you all know by now, I'm a sucker for sales >.< and I brought three (but I gave one to my friend) suncreens that were on clearance. I also picked up some other things.

  I went to Walgreens, straight into their clearance isle. Saw that Banana Boat and CopperTone sunblock were makerd down from $11.99 to $3.12. And to top it all off I had a $1.00 coupon for each of them lol and brought three. Two Banana Boat and one CopperTone. I have a friend who's lazy about sun protection so I gave her one of my Banana Boat Sport Spray in SPF 15. So I have CopperTone Sport sunscreen lotion SPF 15 (for my face) and Banana Boat Sport spray SPF 85 (for my body).


   I also brought two Oral-B toothbrushes for free at Walgreens. They were on sale for two for $2.00 and I had a $2.00 dollars coupon.

  And lastly I brought, two N.Y.C. New York Color Extreme Lip Glider lip gloss. EVERYONE is raving about this product but for me I think they're okay. I much prefer their Liquid LipShine and Smooch Proof Long Wearing Lip Color. It's not bad but it's not great either, so I won't be buying these again.

I will give each a proper review in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment