Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last Seen: The Devil's Whore

 
  Despite the title, this film is not about sex (well there's a little but that's not the point of the story >.<). It's about the journey of a woman, Angelica. Her life from nobility to nobody.

  "The Devil’s Whore is a dramatic tale of intrigue and lust that follow the trials and tribulations of the manipulative Angelica Fanshawe as she exploits a country in crisis in a bid to better her own position. Set against the backdrop of the English Civil War, Angelica abandons her loyalties to the Royal family and leaves the aristocratic court following the execution of her childhood sweetheart and first husband. Destitute, Angelica turns to prostitution and armed robbery, taking several lovers along the way. After marrying the heroic revolutionary Rainsborough, Angelica befriends Oliver Cromwell and becomes his confidante as he begins his reign over England."

  This is a great movie, very mature. Well, actually it was a mini-series on TV. Anyways the acting is perfect, the scenery is breath taking and the costumes were all so beautiful, I fell in love with Angelica's red dress.
                                                                                                                                                                              
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment