Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Lip Colors Haul


  I've been hitting my local Rite Aid alot as of late, because I found alot of good deals on beauty supplies. When I first went down there I saw a yellow 75% off clearance sale, I walked over to the beauty bin and saw nail poishes, hair products, lip colors, and makeup being sold for pennies.
 Now, being a "DrugStore Beauty Girl" I could never pass up a sale like that and I found some GREAT deals......
    I'm using my phone camera which is very crappy but it's the only camera I have at this time. Sorry about the quality -__-'

                                                         "N.Y.C New York Color Liquid Lip Shine"
                                                               Retail: $2.49 / Clearance Sale: 49¢

                                         "N.Y.C. New York Color Smooch Proof Long Wearing Lip Color "
                                                          Retail: $4.99 / Clearance Sale: $1.49

                                               "N.Y.C. New York Color Smooch Proof 16HR Lip Stain "
                                                               Retail: $4.99 / Clearance Sale: $1.49

                                                             "Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm"
                                                               Retail: $8.99 / Clearance Sale: 89¢


  Well that's pretty much it for my Lip colors haul. I'm going back ther again to buy some nail polish just in time for Summer. Will do a haul on that as well! !






No comments:

Post a Comment