Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beauty & The Budget


 I always believed in taking good care of myself, inside and out. I mean, If I'm gonna be with myself for a very long, long time then I need to take care. I love skincare, and felt that if you take care of your skin you won't need much or any makeup. I rarely wear makeup, unless it's stage makeup for ballet. I love that I am young and don't want to hide that even if that means showing  "my so-called- flaws". But I am on a budget, I cannot walzt into high-end stores like "Sephora" and buy all high-end skincare products. Nor, do I want to. I could never bring myself to buy an high-end cleanser for $50.00 when I can get a $8.00 cleanser that does the job just fine. I don't believe that expensive always equals better quailty. Half the time you are only paying for the brand name.

  All the beauty products that I show on here I buy with my OWN my money. I will not show products that are not in my "Beauty Budget". I am not a cheap person, just one that does not like to blow her hard earned money on the unimportant things. I much rather save up for a trip to somewhere warm (which is what I'm doing as I speak). All the beauty products that I use/buy can be founded in places like "Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, and RitAid". I shop for quailty products at affordble prices.

  I will now alert you all if and when I find great coupons in my local newpaper so cheack my blog and Twitter for updates. Please understand that we all don't live in the same city/state so I may have deals/coupons that can only be founded in my local area. If you have something to share the please share it!

  I know I havn't updated my blog or Twitter regularly because of life and personal things but I promise you that I will do my very best to update them regularly for now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment