Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Beauty Reports: L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base

When I went browing throught the beauty/skincare section at Target I stumble across "L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base". After reading about it in magazines, seeing it on commercials and reading blog reviews I decided to buy and try it.

    I'm trying it now and so far I'm liking it, it doesn't have a scent and blends in very well with my skin tone. It cost $10.99 but I had a $2.00 coupon from my magazine. I'm still testing this out both with and without makeup. But it seems to do the job as far as primers go. I just wish it didn't come in a jar. It's not very hygenic to keep sticking your fingers in the jar and applying it to your face.

 Gonna report back with this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment