Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cold outside and Sick inside

                                                                  H-E-L-L-O  E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!
                                                                                        ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  



  I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I know I did. First, my dad and I prayed to show our love for my mother, then my dad took me out to lunch (I love spending time with my dad) and after that some of my friends and I were able to hang out together and go dancing. 
  But now, ugh I'm sick. Some guy at the place my friends and I where dancing at hack and cough all over me. Now I have his cold. So unlucky... so now I'm stuck in bed with soup and hot tea. I want a hot dog! lol. I need to start taking more vitamins and other stuff.
I L-O-V-E my blog now! And all I did was make a few ajustments here and there.
 

  I've been watching alot of videos on YouTube lately. My best friend recommend me a "YouTube Guru", I don't really turn to YouTube for makeup and skincare advice (usally I read magazines, blog sites, or word of mouth) but I promise my friend I'd watch a few videos of her's. I did and I love them. Her Channel is called "manwomanfilm", her name is Asahi Sasaki and she is amazing.

 I've normally don't wear finger nail polish but I been wanting to try out white nail polish. It looks so clean and simple in the picture below, right?

  lol That's not how mine turned out, unfortunately. Mine was a bit um.....different?
   It's not bad but it's definitely NOT like the picture. But I like it, and that's all that matters.

That's all for now, I don't feel to well -__-. 

No comments:

Post a Comment