Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beauty Reports: Olay's Cleaning System

  So after reading blog after blog, review after review, I decided to finally buy "Olay's Cleaning System". I purchased my system at a nearby Walgreens for $29.99. But this week at Rite Aid it can be purchased on sale for $24.99. Anyway, I've only had this for two days so this isn't a review but just my thoughts on it thus far.

Olay's Pitch:

" It’s a revolution in cleansing!


  Designed by a team of dermatologists along with Olay, the Advanced Cleansing System is as effective as a system sold by a skin professionals for nearly $200.* Plus, the Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System sets your skin up for supersonic anti aging moisturization.**


*system with normal/dry cleanser


**Helps maximize the immediate hydrating


effectiveness of your anti aging moisturizer. "


  What's Included:

•One water resistant Olay Cleaning System

•Sample of "Olay Professional ProX Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser"

•One disposable soft bristle brush head. Refills available.

•2 AA Duracell batteries

  Like I said before I only just brought this but so far I am loving it.
My face is very smooth and soft to the touch. I used the sample cleanser it came with it last night and it's very nice.The normal size one is around $19.99 but honestly It's just as effective as my St.Ives Apricot Scrub only milder. If the St.Ives is to much for you then I suggest Olay's cleanser. 

 When using this system, I wet my face with warm water take my cleansers "Biore Revitalize 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser" in the morning and "Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser" at night. You can use whatever cleanser you are using now with this system. Massage the product into your skin, and use the system. It gentle enough for everyday use.

After I play with this for about a month or so I'll have a full detail review.

No comments:

Post a Comment