Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 is a great year for Gaming!

  With the year 2011 off to a great start (at least for me) I see the "gaming gods & goddesses" are blessing in my flavor. With so many games due this years I can see my wallet losing so much weight. Here's a few of the games I have on my wish list for 2011:

The Last Guardian
DmC Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Soild: Rising
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Bioshock: Infinite
Tomb Raider
PSP NGP

  I have others on my list but I'm 95% sure that they won't see a release anytime this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment