Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wishing Stairs

  "The legend goes that if you climb the twenty eight steps leading up to the school dormitory, counting each step aloud, and find a twenty ninth, a spirit will appear and grant you a wish....

  In a girl's art school the story focuses on Yun Jin- seong and Kim So-hee who are friends studying ballet, however their friendship soon turns sour when they find themselves competing for a single spot in a Russian ballet school. Yun Jin-seong remembering the old legend of the "Wishing Stairs" and wishes for a place in the prestigious arts school...."


 This has got to be the best thriller movie I ever seen. Wishing stairs is a South Korean horror movie that was released August 13, 2003. When I think of the words "best friends" what comes to mind is always there for your friend no matter what or wanting the best for each other. But when one of these girls gets tired of being in the shadow of her best friend she will do what needs to be done to be the star of the show. I highly reccomend this film to everyone who wants to see a great thriller. And the best part is you can watch it on YouTube in English subs!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment