Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beauty Reports: Milk & Honey

  The milk and honey facial mask moisturizer and soften the skin. You can add extra stuff like oatmeal and strawberries to the mix but I just like using milk and honey. It's really simple and easy to make. Just mix milk, honey and whatever else (like oatmeal, strawberries) in a small bowl and apply to skin. Simple!





No comments:

Post a Comment