Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beauty Reviews: Dove SkinVitalizer

  I've been using this product for two years and I think it's time for a review. I like Dove's products, they seem to work very well on me. I've been looking for something that will exfoliate my skin gently. The SkinVitalizer by Dove is a very good and inexpensive exfoliate. The product comes with one vitalizer and six exfoliate pillows. I brought this for about $7.99, I think it was on sale. The exfoliate pillows have two sides, side one is for gentle exfoliating and side two is for a deeper exfoliating ( this side is a bit rough). I like to use the gentle side of the pillow because that's all my skin needs. In order to use the SkinVitalizer, you'll need to attach one of the pillows to it, and turn it on. The SkinVitalizer vibrate, this is so it can massage your skin as you exfoliate. Run the SkinVitalizer under warm water, the pillow will puff up and foam. Now it's time to use the product.....



  In circular motions, gently exfoliate your skin with either side, it's your choice. Please be very careful not to get this product near your eyes. You can use this on your cheeks, chin, forehead and T zone area. After your done, rinse your face off and because this product may make your skin dry use a moisturizer afterwards. I like to use this product at night, about two or three times a week. If you always use the gentle side then three time a week is okay but if you the rougher side then twice is enough. Doing this more than that may make your skin worst.




  This product is very safe to use in the shower because it's waterproof. It's run by one AA-battery, which
comes with the SkinVitalizer. The only problem I have with it is you have to keep buying new pillows for the SkinVitalizer. You can also just buy the pillows and exfoliate with just them. But never use the SkinVitalizer without the pillows. You can buy the pillows in two ways, one is blue and and white box called "Dove's Gentle Exfoliation Daily Facial Cleansing Pillows, SkinVitalizer Refills" and another in a gold box called "Dove's Energy Glow SkinVitalizer Refill Pack" .




 

No comments:

Post a Comment