Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beauty Reports: My Skin Care Regimen

   I updated my skin care routine while I was on hiatus. I am loving all of the products, they do wonders for my skin and they're not even expensive. I have oily/dry skin combo. On my cheeks and forehead my skin is oily and around my nose area and chin I have dry skin. So it took alot of trial & error to find the right kind of products to do the trick. I am a true believer that one does not need to spend loads of money to look like an egyptian goddess. All can be purchase at local drugstores like Walgreens or places like Target.

 







 My morning skin care routine consist of; basic cleanser, moisturizer and SPF. Simple, right? I don't like to load my face with so many unnecessary chemicals. Simple is best.
 
  First thing in the morning I wash my face with Biore Revitalize 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser. Then I apply my moisturizer because the cleanser can leave my skin a little drying. My moisturizer is; Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15. And just when I'm about to leave for the day I apply my sunblock, La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid (you can buy this at CVS). I keep applying my sunblock throught out the day to stay protected from the sun.


  On to my night routine, I wash my face with Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser. Then twice a week I'll apply my retinol prescription I received from my doctor. On all other days I'll use Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream. And I'm done!


 Also, twice a week I do exfoliate my skin, currently I'm using St.Ives Apricot Scrub but I am trying out a new exfoliation product. I will get back to you all with my results! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment