Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Studying Art History

  Since the being of the new year I've decided that I would take a class in college. I love ballet but I need to think smart and have a backup plan should I find myself not dancing anymore. I've always loved art but just not the painting it self, its history. Take for instance, the "Mona Lisa" painting, I had no idea it was more than just a painting. People around the world are trying to uncover its secrets. I want to write books on paintings that has been forgotten by time. Works of art that aren't in the most famous museum.


   I'm taking the course for 4 years at a University right here in Boston. Ballet and college, while working is going to be kinda hard. I don't know how I'm going to find time to sleep, but educating myself is well worth the sacrifice.

                          


                           


                                                     Work hard now and you'll enjoy the friuts of your labor.


No comments:

Post a Comment