Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011


    I've been gone for months now because of sickness and family affairs. And for that, I am very sorry for neglecting my blog and Twitter. But I'm back, inspired, and ready to write like there's no tomorrow! lol. This is my new year's resolution; always write and when you don't feel like writing, write some more. I still will write about skin care, traveling, video games (I brought some good ones), food and of course Ballet. Along with other writings. I hope you all will join me as we start the new year, with smiles, laughter, hopes & dreams.


                                                      I welcome 2011 with open arms and a warm heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment