Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rite Aid Haul!


     Rite Aid is having a Revlon & NYC New York Color sale this week (July 14 - July 20 ).

   All Revlon products are 40% off and all NYC New York Color is buy one get one FREE!

NYC New York Color Nail Polish: Spring Tulip & Raindrop $2.00 for both
Revlon Nail Enamel: Trendy $2.29
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: in Romantic $4.39



 

No comments:

Post a Comment