Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello Kitty Ulzzang/Nerd Glasses!!


  I've always wanted a pair of Hello Kitty Nerd Glasses. But never could find them :(  But a friend of mine was sporting these at work and  told me she got them a nearby Beauty Supplies store. I checked and came home with these babies. They also had a white pair and I'm thinking about going back to buy them. They cost $5.99.

 They're black big glasses (with lenses) that give 400 UV protection. White whiskers on both sides with a red bow with black detailing.







No comments:

Post a Comment