Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stress

  I had a lot of recitals in the passed month and have even more coming up! And I've been practicing non-stop. I'm stressed out! I'm stressed out so badly that I'm breaking out, fortunately not on my face but my chest & arms! This makes me stress out more!

  But I've been playing video games and listing to a lot of music, taking walks with Sara Crew lately, which has helped. But the break outs are still there! I need a vacation.... But I'm to busy to plan one and money is kinda tight.

   So I'm going back home to Boston for a week and a half to be with my family. Before my recitals starts up again.

I don't know....but I'm so tired......


 P.S. I will not stop ballet because of this. As they say: "This too shall pass".

 


No comments:

Post a Comment