Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer 2012 Haul!

   Armed with only her coupons, a budget restricted girl goes in search of some new beauty products and essentials in her community. These are Summer product deals I scored at my favorite stores, Walgreen's, Rite Aid & Target. I love looking out for beauty deals/coupons, I rarely ever paid full price for anything. Every dime I save goes towards something important like rent money, gas, and college. 
*Rite Aid is having a 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics this week! June 17-23, 2012*


*4 Ban Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant (Retail Price: $3.39 at Walgreen's/Sale Price: $1.99) I had two "Buy One Get One Free" coupons so I got four! Paid: 3.98


*Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths 60ct. (Retail Price: $8.99 at Target)  had a $1.00 off any Biore product coupon. Paid: $7.99


*Olay Pro X Replacement Brush Head 2ct. (Retail Price: $10.99 at Rite Aid) I had a $5.00 off any Olay Pro X coupon. Paid: $5.99


*NYC New York Color Perfecting Primer (Retail Price: $3.99 at Rite Aid) Paid: $3.99


*Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous 040 (Retail Price: $7.69 at Target) Had a $3.00 off coupon. Paid: $4.69


*Hello Kitty Sleep Mask (Retail Price: $3.99 at Target) Paid: $3.99


*ChapStick Classic in Strawberry (Retail Price: $2.49 at Walgreen's/Sale Price: 99¢ ) Walgreen's has Chapstick on sale for 99¢ this week, June17-23, 2012. Paid: 99¢


*Wet n Wild Juicy Lip Balm SPF 15 in Watermelon, Strawberry, & Cherry (Retail Price: $2.99 at Rite Aid/Sale Price: $1.79Rite Aid is having a 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics this week,  Paid: $5.37 all together.



Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths 60ct.

Olay Pro X Replacement Brush Head 2ct.

ChapStick Classic in Strawberry

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous 040

Ban Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant

NYC New York Color Perfecting Primer

Hello Kitty Sleep Mask

Wet n Wild Juicy Lip Balm SPF 15 in Watermelon, Strawberry, & Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment