Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Products!

    Hope you have been enjoying the recent spam of haul pictures because here's another round! I've been so busy learning these new ballet dances that I can't really concentrate on anything else. But I brought some new beauty items.

*Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 20 ($4.99)
* Kiss French Manicure Kit ($1.39) 
*L'Oreal Youth Code Foaming Gel Cleanser ($1.34)
*N.Y.C. New York Color Lip Plumper in Strawberry Mousse ($2.39)
*Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Coral-ine 909D (.49¢)
* Revlon ColorStay Lipcolor in Ripened Red 375 ($2.49)
*2 N.Y.C. New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in SideWalkers & Bowery Black. ($1.19 each)





No comments:

Post a Comment