Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anne of Green Gables Trilogy Box Set

  Today I brought the Anne of Green Gables DVD Trilogy Box Set BRAND NEW for only $25.00! I loved this series when I first watched it on PBS a few years ago. I'm inviting some of my girlfriends over tonight to watch it with me. We all love this mini series and talk about it a lot in Ballet class. Tonight's Movie Night will be full of laughs and tears.....

            
Anne of Green Gable Starring Megan Follows

Megan Follows

Anne of Green Gables (1985)
Anne of Avonlea (1987)
The Continuing Story (2000)


No comments:

Post a Comment