Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Gift


   Heyyyyyyyy guys! How was everyone's Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday? Mine was crazy as hell! But nothing like the woman at Wal-Mart who pepper sprayed people who she thought was cutting in line. If I was one of the people she sprayed I would sue. Anyways, I tried to hit all the stores with the biggest sales I could find. Got 80% of my Christmas shopping done, doing the rest of it next week from my laptop with a hot cup of cocoa. It's crazy and too cold out there!

   To be honest, I actually like Boston's cold weather. I love being able to wear my Winter clothes and cute snow boots. San Diego doesn't have it like that unfortunately. But I promise my Dad I will spend the holidays into the New Year with him & my family in Boston every year. So I get to enjoy the cold weather after all!

     I canceled my Ballet classes till next year for a fresh start and to focus on work for now. But that doesn't mean I stop dancing, gosh no! I still do my daily warm-ups and practice when I take Sara Crewe to the park to play. I still have my lesson books that I do everyday. Not to mention, I jog and take walks in the morning to stay in "ballerina shape". But maybe I should take kick boxing too.....

    Things are good here. Planning on taking my Dad on a trip to Hong Kong since his birthday is coming up in January. I was reading an Asia magazine and it was talking about the small luxury hotel, ""The Upper House". I thought it would be perfect considering how my Father loves China and wanted to go back but never did after my mother passed..... So I really want to do this for my Dad, he really deserves it more than anyone. Which is the reason why I canceled all my ballet classes and am focusing on work. 

   Well, I'm going to have to keep this short n' sweet. I have ballet to practice and work to do. Till next time...

          P.S I have a very short Beauty book review coming up. Sorry for the delay, been busy!

My Dad got a doggy! His name is Rummy. Which is the real deal!?

1 comment: