Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Monday, July 18, 2011

On the Move

  Okay last time I talked about deciding on moving out of Massachusetts to California. After talking with my Dad for hours and doing a lot of research I finally came to a conclusion, I'm moving to San Diego, CA! My Dad practically begged me not to move to San Franciso becuase of earthquakes and buildings may fall on me (my Dad has some wild imaginations when it come to the safety of his daughter). I am still going to keep studying ballet at an dance school but I've decided to up my ante and learn all kinds of dances. Hip-hop, Irish, Celtic, Ballet, Classical, etc...you get the point. I love dance so I thought it be best to learn as many as I can because I'll feel like I'm missing out on something awesome. But don't worry ballet will always be top priority!

  I am currently looking for an apartment. Nothing fancy sense I'm poor (hahaha) but something Sara Crewe (my dog) and I can living in. I would like a two bedroom apartment that is as close to either the school I'll attended or metro to get to the school I'll attended lol. That's another thing, I am looking for the best dance school in the area.

  I plan on being all moved out by the Winter time. And I'm not going to be alone in San Diego because I have lots of family over there :P. As I may have said before, "I love my Boston, but I love life more" and I want to live it to the fullest. Dad has always taught me about being independant & making my own path and now it's time to "leave the nest" and put all he has taught me to work.

                                   I love my Dad and want to make him proud. I will NOT fail ;)

 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, Irish Dance! Good luck- the ballet training will really help you with turn out in Irish dance.

    ReplyDelete